Thank you for considering Cranbourne East Primary School for your child's enrolment.
We have prepared documentation to assist you in making an informed enrolment decision, and to answer any questions you may have.
If you wish to proceed with your child's enrolment please attend the School Office.
** ENROLMENTS FOR FOUNDATION (PREP) 2022 ARE NOW OPEN **
WHEN CAN I ENROL?
Victorian children are allowed to start school on the first day of first term as long as they turn 5 by April 30 that year. If you live in Victoria, your child must be enrolled in a school in the year they turn 6, which is the compulsory school-starting age.
The following documents are required to complete your child's enrolment in a Victorian Government Primary School:
* Completion of Student Enrolment Form OR Transfer of Information from an Existing Victorian Government School
* Copy of Birth Certificate (or Extract)
* Immunisation Certificate
* Passport or Travel Documents (Visa) for non-Australian born students
Our School Zone
Go to www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au to find your designated neighbourhood school.
www.findmyschool.vic.gov.au hosts the most up-to-date information about Victorian school zones for 2020 onwards.
Students residing in this zone are guaranteed a place at our school, which is determined on the basis of your permanent residential address.
The Department provides guidance through the School Placement Policy to ensure that students have access to their designated neighbourhood school and the freedom to choose other schools, subject to facility limitations.
You can find more information and answers to frequently asked questions on the Department’s website under School zones.
Evidence Required For Enrolment Applications
To assist in assessing your child’s eligibility for enrolment at Cranbourne East Primary School, the following documents (original or certified copies) should be presented:
* A Signed Lease, Unconditional Contract of Sale or New Home Building Contract listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled
PLUS two of the following
* Electoral enrolment confirmation
* Council Rates Notice listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled
* Utility Bills listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled eg. electricity; gas or water