Thank you for considering Cranbourne East Primary School for your child's enrolment.
We have prepared documentation to assist you in making an informed enrolment decision, and to answer any questions you may have.
If you wish to proceed with your child's enrolment please attend the School Office.
The following documents are required to complete your child's enrolment in a Victorian Government Primary School:
* Completed Student Enrolment Forms (Obtain from School Office)
* Copy of Birth Certificate (or Extract)
* Immunisation Certificate
* Passport or Travel Documents (Visa) for non-Australian born students
Please note: An approved neighbourhood school boundary applies to student enrolment.
Evidence Required Upon Enrolment
As our school has an approved neighbourhood school boundary, two of the following proof of residency documents should be presented to confirm enrolment eligibility at Cranbourne East Primary School:
- A Utility Bill listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled eg. Electricity; gas or water
- A Rates Notice listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled
- A Signed Lease, Contract of Sale or New Home Building Contract listing the name and address of the parent/guardian of the student to be enrolled
NOTE: A Driver’s Licence will be required for Proof of Identity. It cannot be used as proof of residency.
The following will not be accepted as proof of residency:
- Bank Statement
- Health Care Card
- Mobile Telephone Bill
- Medicare Card
Foundation (Prep) 2019 Enrolments
Bookings are now being taken and we invite you to a guided tour of the school.
School Tours for 2019 Foundation Year are held each week.
School Tours are by appointment only.
Please contact the School Administration Office on (03) 5990 0400 to make a booking.